Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Line of Work



Hahahaha.... this is my new gadget... a videoscope... i'm gonna use it for today inspection.. Let's pack up and stroll out..



Looks like a clear road for me...and seem that it's gonna rain shortly



Penang bridge toll plaza... this building suck out my RM7 from my wallet... but heck, this bill is going into my claim..



This is an electric boiler as I've mentioned in my previous post. The looks itself doesn't bring any danger right? Well, with only 1034Kpa as the safe working pressure, not that high pressure, it seems harmless in that particular way...
Electric boiler must be regularly service especially the heating elements,the control of the scale build up, gauge glass,feed check valve and safety valve. If these parts are neglected, it would arises a problem, altogether with hazards.
But, always bear in mind that, although the pressure is not high as it looks, the damage made can be catastrophic. Never try accident first than try safety.



These are the essential fittings that fits the boiler.



These are the heating elements..



Top view of the electric boiler... this is where the videoscope went in.



Whitish scale that I found using the videoscope. It's a quite cool gadget actually..
This gadget have a 10m long cable, up to 25m, if wireless is use. It can observe to most part that can't be access with naked eye.



General corrosion found at top portion of the electric boiler.



Going back to make my report, and its raining cats and dogs out there, still people are busy bee.. crossing the road.



and there goes Beca Pulau Pinang.... cool..

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

wow cool stuff.. so technical! =D