Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Eagle's Eye View West Side of Penang

What an astonishing view. A view that only can be described by photograph. It'll need a thousand words just to describe the sky.
I've never seen this panorama in Penang before eventhough I've stayed here for a while. A beautiful Malaysia it is.
This picture was taken from a rooftop of a apartment in Mount Erskine, which my job requires me to be here.



It seem that, only in seconds, shadow already over the area. This is not special effect or super impose. It's real. No doubt about it.


At the far left, there's a luxury condominium is under construction. Seem to me that, there's gonna be an addition in lifts or elevators database as the project consists of, may be there are 4-6 lifts will be installed there. If I'm not mistaken.


Far ahead, there lies Bukit Mertajam in mainland.


The tallest building can be seen from here, KOMTAR.

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

I miss Penang...!!

Steven said...

Penang rocks.

Hilda Milda™ said...

Nice view (:

Jasmine said...

home sweet home , i miss my penang