Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Way Back Home



Here I am, driving towards my home, on penang bridge on 25th june 2010 around 5.55 pm....erm.. quite a heavy traffic.. i think it's gonna be 'jamming' quite soon enough..



Now, I'm stuck in the traffic.... huh..
and there lies TNB Power Plant.. 2nd tallest tower in Penang after KOMTAR... I've been there for quite some occasions...
Mostly for the HRSG inspection..
This power plant have 2 units of Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) or Waste Heat Recovery which supplies electricity throughout Penang and some other places in the northern region. This particular power plant is powered by a natural gas, brought in, all the way from Kulim in a pipeline.




Continuing with my journey home... and following the car in front creating a new lane...




Erm, a college...



and I'm heading to my home happily and safely..

No comments: