Sunday, December 19, 2010

An evening at Joint Management Body Flat office.

'I'm an experienced building supervisor!!! You know nothing!! It's not JMB problem!!', Mr. A raised his voice. I was shocked, hardly believed what I've just heard. Why on earth suddenly he changed his tone in that manner. There's no point arguing something that's already written in the law. I just asked him to install necessary guard at the moving parts of the lift machine, in order to prevent any accident occurring.  But hey, for me as you are the so called 'experienced building supervisor' then you should know better. It's part of the safety concerns, not only to him but also to the public.




This particular machine, as far as I'm concerned is under JMB property. Therefore it is under the JMB responsibility to maintain and to operate as far as practicable safe, not only for human lives, but also towards the properties.
Don't think that as so called 'experienced building supervisor', you are above the law. Don't think that your job is just to collect maintenance fees and to receive complaints, you are also obligated to practice safety and health in your respected office. Cause you're running the place for god sake!! You know where and what that always broken or malfunction. You know where to look at and what to look at.
He is Mr. A. , a guy who are so stubborn and who can't abide with law. Come on experienced building supervisor man, it's just a guard. I'm not asking you to change the lifts.
It is enough for me, after his showdown of stubbornness, I, calmly and in a very slow tempo of my talk, trying to make his stupidity stop, but I've failed. He's indeed were way to ego to let down his guard.
Then I asked for his manager. He was proudly said that his manager won't talk to a simple guy like me. Then I  said, don't let your silliness clouds your brain, just give me your manager phone number. He agreed, and ask me to leave. Then I left the ghetto, with a phone number in my hand. Without wasting any time, I lodged a complaints towards the so called experienced building supervisor man. Weeks later I heard that he was transferred to another office. Served him well.

No comments: